2016年3月17日星期四

Rip..

I not sure what to say, cz I never have a pet before, except some fish?? Which I does not really put in that much feeling on them, so they die quite often-.-...
Still, I'm quite shock when heard bout that news, ur bro still told me the whole story, n I can feel his pain through the way he speak n his tone. I dare not to say anything, cz sometime I speak faster than I think, perhaps might say something not appropriate. So I remain silence until he finish everything. No wonder ur family looks so down today, really sorry bout what happen to it.
离别永远是痛苦的,if u need someone to talk to, I'm always here, even though I might not be the one that good in comforting others, yet I'm a good listener :)
RIP momo....

1 条评论:

  1. I m surprised to c ur words n m touched. Time flies, one week pass. I believe, if she is a real person, u will attend her funeral too~ We r proud to hv such a wonderful furkid for de past thousand days. She wil stay in our heart n our memory.

    回复删除