2016年4月3日星期日

plan?

recently my friends all busying with choosing the college they going to study after receiving their results, well one of them actually called n asked me bout some details
"i not going to continue my study le", 
"har?!! wey dun ply ply la, say probably"
"yup, not lying u , i din even buy the pin that require to register for college"
*silence.."o, ook la, so wat u plan to do??"
i just told him that maybe continue work
"i have my plan", " well, all the best".....
yup u r the 1st schoolmate that noe i not going to continue my study, n i'm not that suprise by ur response. my plan? hmmmm, i dunno, mayb going to leave my hometown soon~
i have the things that i've been working for, just, not sure when it will happen, application will be made on may i guess, if nothing goes wrong, june will be the month
i'm not very sure what i will feel if i really going to leave, n i dun wan everyone to noe bout that, not that fast, mayb later will inform everyone bout that. one thing for sure, i gonna miss everything in the cong

2 条评论:

  1. Just do what your wish, don't afraid and don't regret, wish you all the best ya, everyone is special :D

    回复删除
  2. All de best~ want to listen to ur new experiences under moonlight by the beach 😜😜 enjoy n tk k~

    回复删除